|February 21, 2015, Center Street Library|
A time to separate the chaff (lack of informed decision making and un-authorized spending of government funds by the People) from WHEAT (BUILDING a DIVERSE neighborhood using ideas, projects, involvement, energy, art, social networking, visioning, use of computers, different backgrounds, different cultures, different races, linking with universities and other schools).
This month's theme is: Following the Money.
The Facilitators are:
- CFO Martin Matson - City of Milwaukee
- Planner C Terrance Anderson - SEWRPC/Southeastern WI Regional Planning Commission - VISION 2050
- Stakeholder Historic Presence - Amani
- BOND FOODS, 35 years, 2000 W. Clarke Street
- Mack and Delsia Bond - Proprietors
- Warm Homemade Soup and Mama Bond-style Banana Pudding
- Photographer: Craig Jackson