|CLICK photo to Enlarge|
The population consists of over a half-million people with 3/4 of the population People of Color.
The Core Constituents being African American, other People of Color and Work Challenged (represents UN-, under-skilled; UN-, under-employed; UN-, under-financed neighborhood-level businesses; disabled; and re-entry.
The incarceration complex idea continues to use the People, especially African American and Latinos as ATM machines for corporate owners greed through lobbyists, primarily of the Caucasian race. City of Milwaukee is NOT blameless in the high profiling, drug trend and misuse of power that tends to frame African American in a victimizing spin perpetuated in a climate of risky behavior (risky climate/Enduring Concentrated Poverty, created by design of "misuse of $$billions in resources sent through federal funds and given to elected charter officers"). The solutions of change and reform is more and more demonizing, more and more fraud with federal funds, disrespect of Core Constituents and privileges to Caucasians. This method of operation is capitalized by "pitting the haves against the have nots", pitting member of a race against another member of the race; and, lack of solidarity of the CORE CONSTITUENTS. Enough is Enough.
10 Common Incidious Wrongdoings
- Wrongful behavior of elected charter officers called "because I and/or WE said so".
- Wrongful behavior that allows seizing the People's funds and/or resources/property.
- Wrongful behavior that select committee member with "life-long" tenure, with no review of quality assurance, training, citizen outreach and replacement of other members from the city of Milwaukee.
- Wrongful behavior that excludes African American and People of Color by the mayor and others with appointment power to committees, boards, authorities to give lock step support to Department of City Development, Department of Public Works, Community Development Block Grant and RACM - Redevelopment Authority of the city of Milwaukee, all standing committees of the Common Council, and Milwaukee Library Board for starters.
- Wrongful behavior that excludes African Americans from the community at-large ranks (everyone) from BEING on powerful departments and committees in decision making and planning by Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation board, MEDC staff, DPW, DCD and RACM.
- Wrongful behavior that support pet projects in a routine manner with the People's fund through automatic assessment of taxes, i.e., BIDs and TIDs. It is orchestrated through all the elected charter officers and farmed out in budgets and mandates through the cabinet of the mayor as well as the Common Council President and Common Council.
- Wrongful behavior that disallow "for profit" companies of African Americans from participating in projects and programs, disallowing participation-experience and using DBE as a cover for mischaracterization and fraud of the People's funds.
- Wrongful behavior that pit "non-profit" groups against "for-profit" businesses that is controlled by appropriation of funds from the city of Milwaukee - given by taxpayers and federal funding. This is seen as a form of "extortion".
- Wrongful taxation without representation behavior that is a culture of arrogance and misuse of power. BIDs failure to honor THEIR Mission and discriminate against a property owner that pays for the BID in assessed taxes; i.e., BID #32, Sharon Adams (also with Walnut Way and the North Avenue Commons) and MC COLE, Hammer's Den.
- Wrongful behavior is a form of "bullying/misuse of power", "disrespect" and disregard of CORE CONSTITUENTS with perfunctory use of Robert Rules of Order as seen with the deployable acts of members of the License Committee when reviewing for the city of Milwaukee liquor licenses, i.e., MC COLE, Hammer's Den.
|CLICK TELEVISION PHOTO|
Fast forward to 2:43 for MC COLE, Hammer's Den hearing
- Call for investigation by the State Attorney General and U.S. Department of Justice.
- Examine the law that is Misdemeanor and Felony.
- Reinstatement of "voting rights" of felony offenders/clients.
- Review those laws on the books that have contributed to massive incarceration.
- Review procedures from arrest to court decisions - start with public hearings regularly.
- Provide with constituents city-wide in-the-district Incarceration Conferences at least twice annually.
- Annually Review connections of recidivism with lack of rehabiliation support, in jails, prisons and community probation intake for monitoring, transparency and corrective action. DOC Community Probation should have in-the-community review boards by the taxpayers (this includes those who have been incarcerated) for quality assurance and oversight of DOC/Department of Correction community probation.
- To seek justification of state budget cost based on Mission of the law enforcement and Department of Correction on the merits of services rendered.
A MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
"The above-the-law culture with-arrogance is so thick as a contagion that prey on CORE CONSTITUENTS and perpetuates in a contagious manner - taxation without representation, appointments to committees that violate Mission, double standards, intimidation, misuse of power, twisting arms for favors, only cronies apply, committees-boards-authorities that perpetuate business as usual, refusal of appointed committee-boards-authoriites to respond to public inquires, and refusing to honor the rules and guidelines for ethics behavior."
"The appearance of ethics violations is so widespread with heavy appearances of fraud, discrimination, disenfranchisement through arbitrary and capricious decision making and day-to-day culture of conducting business by those elected-appointed-hired-donor for hire representatives. It is seen as a contagion when connecting to county, school board, state and federal government counterparts - they cover for each other."
"The Oath of office is so often violated that the lack of it has poison the TRUST and believability of the CORE CONSTITUENTS."
"The robbery of mega funds from the city of Milwaukee taxpayers and federal government for to improve/change deplorable conditions in quality of life and economic development for African American, other People of Color and the Work Challenged is seen as the ATM machine" for charter officers of the city of Milwaukee.
"The ATM method of 'preying and fleecing' is NOT LIMITED to annual and special federal funds, it is also seen in citations for parking tickets, excessive distribution of parking tickets, towing cost, application for licensing, stopping and profiling by law enforcement, excessive high cost of overtime of law enforcement, laws not updated, laws meant to be punitive and laws to support the ATM fleecing."
"The deception is at all levels of the local government and therefore gives the appearance 'all is well' - all is correct." Not true.
The local city charter officers - mayor Tom Barrett, Alderman and Common Council President Michael Murphy, Common Council - Aldermen Robert Bauman, James Bohl, Milele Coggs, Joe Davis, Robert Donovan, Joe Dudzik, Ashanti Hamilton, Nik Kovac, Jose Perez, Robert Puente, Russell Stamper, II, Willie Wade, Terry Witkowski, Tony Zielinski, Treasurer Spencer Coggs, City Attorney Grant Langley, and Comptroller Martin Matson have failed the CORE CONSTITUENTS. This would include charter officers Jim Owczarski, city clerk, each commissioner and cabinet heads of city departments.
|Grant Langley - city Attorne|
|United States Courthouse|
517 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Milwaukee, WI 53225
Edit update: March 31, 2015