|click photo to Enlarge|
City Center Milwaukee | DAY 44 | Today, Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC introduces its "Emerging and Vetted”private sector businesses partners program at the neighborhood and census tract level. It is placing a Spotlight on the unsung private sector businesses at the neighborhood and census tract level. It is also to provide a "network" of services for their growth that utilizes MPA LLC 12 Building Blocks.
|MILWAUKEE PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATION LLC|
BUILDING CAPACITY BUILDING BLOCKS
Click photo to Enlarge
|People, Land, Land Use and Resources|
The private sector is alive, known at the neighborhood and census tract level by the customers, stakeholders, taxpayers - the Core Constituents. They are vetted through their day-to-day service and support of the People, Milwaukeeans.
They pay assessments of taxes monthly and annually to the coffers of the city of Milwaukee.
The family-owned private sector business with generation of investment in the neighborhood is at the top of the chain. They are joined by:
- an entrepreneur with an idea and taking a chance with NEW skills.
- a husband and wife ownership.
- a partnership that formed as a result of a NEW venture or career.
- a team that came together due to the downturn in the economy.
- a business to fill a need for the neighborhood.
- a franchise.
- a group to address customer care for health-insurances-tax payment-phamarceutical-accountant-legal-lifestyle needs.
- a tradesmen with partners.
- a financial institution.
- a retailer.
- a disabled partnership.
- an entrepreneur that tried retirement and returned to work.
- a vendor.
- an artist - an art gallery.
- an entrepreneur with skills acquired while Incarcerated and/or War.
- an entrepreneur who is following a dream.
The list is incomplete.