|Click photo to Enlarge|
- Mayor Tom Barrett (Acting Mayor Marvin Pratt and Mayor John Norquist)
- Common Council (all of the alderpersons elected 1990 - April, 2014)
- Common Council President John Kalwitz, Marvin Pratt, Willie Hines and Michael Murphy
- Treasurer - Spencer Coggs and Wayne Whittow
- Comptroller - Martin Matson and Marty Morics
- City Attorney - Grant Langley
|Click photo to enlarge|
Code of Conduct mentioned has caused DISTRUST and an increase in poverty. The city departments being: Department of City Development, Department of Public Works and Department of Building Inspection-Neighborhood Services.
|#5 Assembly - August 16, 2014|
Expanded - Phase II
The process has expanded to Phase II, an 11-Month assessment that has a Phase I (April 7, 2014 - August 31, 2014) and Phase II (September 1, 2014 - February 28, 2015).
- Commissions-Boards-Authorities (130)
- Education attainment
- Information Technology attainment
- Urban Chronic Health
- Voting - Registration and laws
- War on Incarceration w/out Merit
Phase II has a 60-day fundraiser, perks and updates.