- To brand TINN as a SMART leader in 4th Generation Technology.
- To advocate Intranet training as a real-time option in the NEW Class of the digital economy.
- To engage in replacing Skill Gaps with the NEW Class of the digital economy.
- To position TINN as a BROADBAND partner in TINN Country Wisconsin.
January 1, 2014
We honor outreach to hidden talent and vetted businesses for:
- partnership, and
- stewardship in the city-wide and global public square.
We must reach out and engage the population.
As our name says, we are Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC. We represent individuals and groups to help create the economic Infrastructure framework for Census Tract and Neighborhood Level.
- RESPECT-4-RESPECT Doctrine
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- BILL OF RIGHTS (in review)
- STATEMENT OF CITIZENSHIP and STEWARDSHIP (in review)
- STATEMENT OF PERMIT (in review)
Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC
Milwaukee, WI 53203