|Click photo to Enlarge|
|City of Milwaukee Charter Officers - 2014|
- Mayor Tom Barrett (Acting Mayor Marvin Pratt and Mayor John Norquist)
- Common Council (all of the alderpersons elected 1990 - April, 2014)
- Common Council President Michael Murphy, Willie Hines, Marvin Pratt and John Kalwitz
- Treasurer - Spencer Coggs and Wayne Whittow
- Comptroller - Martin Matson and Marty Morics
- City Attorney - Grant Langley
|Click photo to enlarge|
Code of Conduct mentioned has caused DISTRUST and an increase in poverty. The city departments being: Department of City Development, Department of Public Works and Department of Building Inspection-Neighborhood Services.
|#5 Assembly - August 16, 2014|
Initial contact revealed decision making bodies that appear to be out-of-touch and clueless of the needs of those they are making decisions for.
Findings of the 4-Month Invoked Atonement and Reparation/IAR assessment will be posted in the White Page Report due out in October, 2014.
Expanded - Phase II
Phase II is a 7-Month assessment - September 1, 2014 - February 28, 2015.
- Commissions-Boards-Authorities (130)
- Education attainment
- Incarceration - War on Incarceration w/out Merit
- Information Technology attainment
- Urban Chronic Health Care
- Voting - Registration and laws
Phase II has a 40-day Smart Growth fundraiser campaign to provide "seed funding" for the 7-Month planning and implementation of the Kwanzaa exhibits (December 2014), 2015 Smart Growth Atonement & Reparation Summit (February 2015) and coordination of the 2015 Consumer Protection Week (March 2015) in Milwaukee.
Updated: September 2, 2014