|MPA LLC AHOD/All Hands on Deck, WE CAN Initiative|
We remember the Kwanzaa themes (Unity, Self-Determination, Collective Work and Responsibility, Cooperative Economics, Purpose, Creativity, Faith) and NEWLY added RESPECT-4-RESPECT doctrine throughout each month for building and substantiating the necessary infusion of capital investment by first the People and then their resources for the betterment of the census tracts and neighborhoods. No one is exempt.
We seek LIKE-MINDS in forging the agenda of infrastructure change.
- Kujichagulia/Self-Determination - To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves;
- Ujima/Collective Work and Responsibility - To build and maintain our community together and make our brother's and sister's problems our problems and to solve them together; and,
- Ujamaa/Cooperative Economics - To build and maintain our own stores, shops and other businesses and to profit from them together.
- North - LOCUST
- South - VILET
- East - HUMBOLDT
- West - 60th STREET
- The infusion of global links - emerging markets - is essential to the success of the Born Frees and Millennials group.MPA LLC Born Frees Millennials group for All Hands on Deck, WE CAN focuses on aspects affecting quality of life and economic development in the public square.MPA LLC Born Frees/Millennials group for All Hands on Deck, WE CAN focuses on preventing the "cycle of poverty".MPA LLC Born Frees/Millennials group for All Hands on Deck, WE CAN supports education attainment and IT attainment at the census tract and neighborhood level.MPA LLC Born Frees/Millennials group for All Hands on Deck, WE CAN offers specific channel development in pipelines for talent development.
Today's focus for MPA LLC is ease-of-access to laws and programs available to them.
It is exposure to and access of information technology, co-location networking and the economic marketplace for scale. Recent programs like Our Brother's Keeper, voc ed training and employment, transportation engagement at the census tract and neighborhood level with Milwaukeeans and technology investment.
DIAMOND in the Rough vetted businesses are a No. 1 employer of stakeholders of the neighborhood. They lack capital investment, connectivity to marketplace tools on an ongoing basis, linked and supported by the city government coffers, national funders with engagement for census tract and neighborhood level, and CDFI annual funds geared to empower economic and quality of life growth in the city of Milwaukee.
They also lack RESPECT of ENGAGEMENT by those elected-appointed-hired-volunteered-donor-for-hire represented. Therefore, DISTRUST is rapport.
We HEARD President Barack Obama back on March 1, 2014 regarding high-tech and GLOBAL Manufacturing.
We are in the process February 12, 2018, of adding DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH to TINN - TEAM Internet-Net Neutrality BROADBAND Initiative for the Underserved Users.
Take a listen to President Obama - The Leader
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE sign-up for every Milwaukeean.
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE w/Population-chronic care accountability.
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE PUE/primary, urgent and emergency care for City Center. beneficiaries.
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE Insurance providing connectivity with City Center for ongoing input for care and services.
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE providers with specific inclusion of board members, administration leaders, strategists and in-the-neighborhood care best practices.
- AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE practitioners, pharmaceuticals, suppliers, and academic networks with specific representation of leadership inclusion of the beneficiaries at the census tract and end-user level.
Creating a state-of-the-art, census tract, and competitive economy that attract known talent, hidden talent and vetted businesses to create family-supporting and career jobs with gainful employment and business development to spike the infrastructure at the census tract and neighborhood level of City Center Milwaukee.
MPA LLC WELCOME SMART CONVERSATIONS
Three (3) types of events are:
- Monthly 15-District meetings
- 1 annual neighborhoods meeting
- 1 urban and rural meeting
- 1 farmers meeting
- Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC Inter-Neighborhood Services Directory 2018.
JOIN US in Membership.
MPA LLC adopted goals and expectations to align with the federal Consumer Division at the federal level. They include:
- To FOSTER solution-building with local-state-national government and other organizations for short and long-term planning and channel development that help prevent bias and DISCRIMINATION of all businesses, especially for-profit businesses.
- Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC is prepared the next year (August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019) to investigate, research, plan and announce strategies for overcoming biases, discrimination and non-productive practices that create non-engagement of African American, other People of Color and the Work Challenged. This includes tort reform and use of legal measures to ensure that movement takes place.
- To IDENTIFY leaders and organizations for collaboration and sustainability.
- To EDUCATE the public to curb victimizing.
- www.mpapublicpolicyreview.blogspot.com - MAIN
- www.mpallcbusinessonlineshop.webs.com - ON HOLD.
- www.safetymattersexploratoryteam.blogspot.com - Born Frees, Millennials & POSSE
- www.mpallchealthpulsealliance.blogspot.com - Health Alliance Council
- www.cafepress.com/mpallcbusinessshop - ON HOLD.
- www.cafepress.com/mpallcbusinessshopno2jewelry - ON HOLD.
- www.neighborhoodlink.com/CNI-Fondy-N_Business - Neighborhood
MPA PUBLIC POLICY REVIEW
Our main website is: www.mpapublicpolicyreview.blogspot.com
It provides a bandwidth of what we do and our coverage of our local "work-campus" - 97 square miles/15 Districts and over a half-million folk in the City of Milwaukee. Our myopic focus is neighborhood and census tract preparedness and Upscalability. The website provide blogs, news clippings, stock ratings, economic reports, editorial comments, reviews, pop culture, music, spiritual thoughts, and public policy statements by the Chairwoman, Mary Glass.
We "BLOW the Whistle Horn" of warning and due diligence for: