February 14, 2015
- It identifies 3 misguided African Americans – Spencer Coggs – Treasurer, Alderman Ashanti Hamilton – District 1, and Alderman Willie Wade, District 7 at the signing. To give the impression that these 3 African American men represents the CORE CONSTITUENTS.
- In the gallery of photos, Wade is called Spencer Coggs. The population of African American is over 40% in Milwaukee. They are not there. They brought the federal transportation funding to Milwaukee.
- It identifies and praise front and center INSTITUTIONAL RACISM in the city of Milwaukee.
- It shows the ongoing, in-your-face, by-design SEGREGATION and DISCRIMINATION.
- It shows Caucasians laughing it up at the expense of CORE CONSTITUENTS of Milwaukee as evident by “who are not celebrating” – African American, other People of Color and the Work Challenged - the ones that brought the money to the city of Milwaukee; and, the folk that will jumpstart the 20 plus year TID(s) for the Rick Barrett Couture $2,300 average rent project (seen at the celebration).
- It speaks to how Mayor Barrett and like-minds were able to twist-arms and call-in markers.
- It speaks to Tom Barrett, mayor, scoring a victory in DIVISIVENESS and winning BAIT-N-SWITCH – IT WILL NOT PLAY WELL now or in 2016.
- It is absent of The Help - African American “A” list in the gallery of photos CLICK
- It speaks to Barrett’s monopoly-oligopoly cronies’ take-over – GMC Julia Taylor, Gary Grunau, Michael Cudahy, Beth Weick, Kevin Hardman and others.
- It speaks to vetting the positions of support of Bill Sell and Bruce Speight to the CORE CONSTITUENTS of the city of Milwaukee and Milwaukee County Transit.
- It says some that were not here are looking at the Bradley Center and not wanting to alienate – just saying.
- It gives Michael Cudahy an opportunity to host the event at the Pabst Theater, Cudahy’s Irish Pub – The $1.00 gift (Pabst Theater) to him by the city of Milwaukee.
- It speaks to Alderman Bob Bauman, CC President Michael Murphy, Alderman Jose Perez, and Alderman Nik Kovac sell-out of the CORE CONSTITUENTS.
- It says the People must be in touch with the federal government in transportation and the U.S. Justice Department - review of laws, regs and by all means look to 2016 Change of Guard.
- It says that the People should run and walk fast to sign the Referendum for Direct Legislation. CLICK
Go to Home Page