- the low and no income folk will not be able to PAY/afford heath care coverages - NO MATTER HOW MANY OPTIONS GIVEN IN MARKETPLACE.
- Seniors, Mothers w/children and Disabled on Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare will be left out of what they have NOW - and they
- Over 14,000 million folk on/and or receiving the ACA will lose their health care insurance through "bait-n-switch" language by Paul Ryan (House of Representative), Donald Trump (U.S. President), Mitch McConnell (Senate) and the gang of Greed.
CLICK "Subject" - HOME, All Hands on Deck, etc.
- Founder, Chair-CEO-Chief Visionary Officer- MARY G...
- ALL HANDS on DECK
- TINN 100 - DIAMONDS in the ROUGH
- Open for Business
- MPA LLC CONSUMER PRO
- PARTNERSHIP - MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
- MPA LLC Journal
- DUE DILIGENCE
- Work Challenged
- OUR "CONFERENCE CALENDAR" PAGE
- I N D I V I S I B L E Milwaukee Partners
- I N D I V I S I B L E - Milwaukee (The Hub)
Monday, March 20, 2017
March 20, 2017 - March 24, 2017 - Let's Get Busy - SPEAK UP and SPEAK OUT to SAVE you, your family and fellowmen
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” Nelson Mandela
The People of the United States of America are under siege by those who find themselves in charter positions of elected-appointed-hired-donor for hire government representatives. These are primarily folk who are Oath-sworn.
Milwaukee Professionals Association LLC through its Indivisible - Milwaukee (The Hub) call upon like-minds to forge an Intersectionality of race, gender and class to prepare to STAND TALL and save yourselves through ACTION-Oriented steps that connect to those we have in elected office, those we put in office on April 4, 2017 and going forward.
At this time our entire Infrastructure of quality of life and economic development is threatened.
March 23rd, 2010
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, was passed in the senate on December 24, 2009, and passed in the house on March 21, 2010. It was signed into law by President Obama on March 23rd, 2010and upheld in the supreme court on June 28, 2012.
The national health care named the Affordable Health Care Act signed March 20, 2010, by President Barack Hussein Obama, 44th President of the United States, was to finally provide ALL the People of America with health care coverage.
The framers knew that there was much more to be done to fine-tune America's NEW health care law.
The framers also knew that when they reached a certain point in the framing, they were at a position to MOVE or LOSE.
The well- and ill-fought issues were so contentious, but the President and the Democrats got it to and OVER the line by getting enough votes for signing it into law. It is fair and appropriate to say that our Republican leaders at the national level of our government chose to not support the Health Care Act.
Today, we find ourselves in a FIGHT-FOR-OUR-LIFE.
Make no mistake about it, the REPEAL that the majority Republican (Senate, House of Representative and White House - Executive Branch and Legislative Branch) have disclosed so far GUARANTEES:
Supreme Court ObamaCare Ruling. The Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare on June 28, 2012. The final ruling on ObamaCare was a made by Supreme Court Judge Vinson. The basic idea of the ruling was that ObamaCare was declared a tax and not a mandate, and was therefore declared constitutional.
The ACA was originally introduced in the Senate. This would deem itunconstitutional. In June 2012, the Supreme Court declared the ACA is unconstitutional, since it violated the Commerce Clause, which stipulates the government cannot compel individuals to engage in commerce — that is, to purchase goods and services. Dec 20, 2013.