|Senate Vote - 64 to 32|
CLICK "Subject" - HOME, All Hands on Deck, etc.
- Founder, Chair-CEO-Chief Visionary Officer- MARY G...
- ALL HANDS on DECK
- TINN 100 - DIAMONDS in the ROUGH
- Open for Business
- MPA LLC CONSUMER PRO
- PARTNERSHIP - MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
- MPA LLC Journal
- DUE DILIGENCE
- Work Challenged
- OUR "CONFERENCE CALENDAR" PAGE
- I N D I V I S I B L E Milwaukee Partners
- I N D I V I S I B L E - Milwaukee (The Hub)
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Historic Vote in Senate against Workplace Discrimination of Gay citizens - now to House
WASHINGTON, DC - The Senate, November 7, 2013, passed legislation, 64-32 in support of law to make it unlawful to discriminate in the workplace against gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.