EAST LIBRARY | Monday, March 27, 2017, Indivisible - Milwaukee (The Hub) will NOT host its Monday Talk Strategy session.
Instead, the Strategy Listening Session will be for going forward in engagements and SOLIDARITY in the Indivisible Movement Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 5:00pm - 6:30pm.
East Library, 2320 N. Cramer Street, Milwaukee
With the BREAKING NEWS of the defeat of Donald Trump and the GOP in-house wrangling and pulling the bill for Repealing ObamaCare, we will turn our attention to solidifying our citizen participation for the upcoming needs of Affordable Health Care.
5 Things to do
- We will give an assessment to date, look at health reform, and how best we can make it happen for a full-fledged Health Care coverage for all.
- We will look at Going on the Road to Senior Centers.
- We will look at specific efforts with UWM SDS.
- We will look at making signs, exposing gerrymandering and the ballot box for candidates in 2018.
- We will look at how best to maximize contacts with:
- PAUL RYAN - 1st District
- MARK POCAN - 2nd District
- RON KIND - 3rd District
- GWEN MOORE - 4th District
- JAMES SENSENBRENNER - 5th District
- GLENN GROTHMAN - 6th District
- SEAN DUFFY - 7th District
- REID RIBBLE – 8th District
- Ron Johnson
- Tammy Baldwin