|Confederate Flag - Down on July 10, 2015|
- Approval and Agreement of "building a NEW NBA Bucks Arena" by Herb Kohl, Marc Lasry, Wes Edens and behind the scenes power brokers as a pre-requisite of selling the NBA Bucks Team was not disclosed, discussed and approved by the People.
- Layout of role and responsibilities of NBA Bucks players as major investors in the present Arena deal.
- Layout of payment by each NBA Bucks players and all other NBA players when they play games in Milwaukee and benefit to the city of Milwaukee/People's coffers.
- Discussion with the People, ALL 15 districts of Milwaukee, for funding a 30-year commitment for the NBA Bucks team.
- Layout of Arena deal with specific benefits to Milwaukee taxpayers for the 30-year investment.
- Assessed value and layout of possible revenue uses of the BMO Bradley Center with specific benefits to taxpayers after the People's 20-year investment.
- Layout of the proposed Park East real estate use related to the NBA Bucks owners and benefits to taxpayers for investments.
- Layout of environmental and other preparation of use cost for use of ALL real estate with benefits to the People/taxpayers.
- Layout to the People for "approval" of Park East with 30-year and beyond benefits for the People.
- Layout of year-by-year growth and impact of benefits to the People for 30-year investment.
- Layout of 30-year comment of taxes from Milwaukeeans and Milwaukee County taxpayers.
- Layout of BONUS for taxpayers at the end of 30-year investment/commitment.
- Layout of "specific sales tax" of the People.
- Layout of "specific sales taxes" that are exempt for the NBA Bucks owners - all projects.
- Layout of "TID/Tax Increment District" support to provide foundation of land use.
- Layout of project funding from federal resouces of the city of Milwaukee and Milwaukee County on the credit of the taxpayers.
- Layout of "hiccups and cost overruns" that protect the taxpayers.
- Layout of Layout/Audit of Wisconsin Center District.
- Layout of NEW WCD Board member composition that includes African Americans and other People of Color that represent the public - "citizen" members.
- Layout/Audit of Wisconsin Center District with specifics of hiring of Milwaukeeans and impact of under and un-employed Milwaukeeans.
- Layout that show growth of hiring in city vs out of city and out of state.
- Layout of review of WCD statute for necessary updates for MORE INCLUSION of the public, neighborhood and People of Color for best practices and due process.
- Layout of specifics proposed by Chris Abele - Milwaukee County Executive for acquiring taxes on behalf of the "Collection Procedures" proposed.
- Disclosure and Transparency - Layout of individuals, organizations and businesses that are in the deal from What's In it For Me - collaborators promised a piece of the pie benefits.
|PARK EAST PHASE I - OVERVIEW|
Walker failed his responsibility under Oath - and so did Abele and Barrett.