|click photo to Enlarge|
- Mayor Tom Barrett - last elected, 2012
- Common Council President Michael Murphy, Alderman 10th District.
- Milwaukee Common Council, 14 alderpersons last elected, 2012. Russell Stamper II, Alderman 15 was elected in a special election, April 2014.
|CLICK TO Enlarge|
Predatory methods in government and the marketplace.
- Rick Barrett's Couture Project - $2,000 per month
- Streetcar Project - use of transit dollars for DOWNTOWN STREETCAR for tourists
The failure of Tom Barrett, Mayor, Chris Abele, County Executive and Scott Walker, Governor to turn the Milwaukee Bucks mega opportunity for RENEWAL of economic justice in Milwaukee (partnership with the CORE CONSTITUENTS) is proof positive the three should not be in leadership in Wisconsin; and, candidate for president Scott Walker to be known for the "smoke and mirror" administrator he is.
Most of all listen, hear, and provide quality of life and economic justice for the individual DISTRICT elected and TOTAL 15 districts. This means well-being of the over half-million population of Milwaukee.
A candidate that will ensure that their constituents and other constituents of the 15 districts are respected by keeping them informed, not taking them for granted, and providing opportunities for better leadership, apprenticeship, ownership, scholarship, fellowship, citizenship, mentorship, entrepreneurship, partnership and stewardship.
Get started. Contact the City of Milwaukee Election office - HOW TO RUN FOR OFFICE - for particulars needed to become a candidate for your position of pursuit. Then, make a decision to RUN.
We have some folk already signed up for Spring Election 2016. CLICK
EVERY position needs a NEW candidate, we are missing the following positions:
- Candidate - Alderperson District 1
- Candidate - Alderperson District 3
- Candidate - Alderperson District 4
- Candidate - Alderperson District 5
- Candidate - Alderperson District 6
- Candidate - Alderperson District 9
- Candidate - Alderperson District 12
- Candidate - Alderperson District 15