- Oath of office;
- commit to transparency and accountability;
- promote paradigm shifts in status quo;
- mark success by Win-Win solutions that build collaborations and interactions of the city-wide constituency;
- provide competence on standing committees assigned that address economic and quality of life sustainability of the population of the City of Milwaukee;
- know, RESPECT, actively communicate and support their constituents in-district and city-wide;
- create gainful employment;
- connect IT/Information Technology GRIDS for online access at the household and neighborhood business level of Milwaukee population;
- value-added education attainment;
- urban health care;
- affordable and varied housing;
- safety prevention and intervention - mindset, mental behavior, street-to-street, ecosystem, community enforcement, community-oriented policing and homeland security;
- promotion of talent development and vetted businesses at the neighborhood level;
- generation building - ages, family, race, truth and sentencing, re-entry incarceration and war;
- global awareness and cultural contacts;
- arts and entertainment for neighborhood appreciation, enlightenment, and self-sustainability;
- update and create today's legislation and state-of-the-art opportunities that provide access to government revenue and resources - economic development, TIDs, BIDs, NIDs, and desires of the Electorate.
- use intergovernmental relations to perpetuate access to better communication and conducting the People's business.
1). Letter of Notification.
2). Letter of Inappropriateness.
3) Letter of Goodwill-Good Faith and Good Citizenship.