Some other high profile days are:
May 5th. This is in honor of when the Mexican army defeated the French in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.
|May 5, 2015|
Mother's Day is a holiday set aside to honor our mothers. Most all of us owe our mothers so much for all the hard work, love, and patience they showed while raising us. There is nothing quite like the love of a mother.
National Bike Month - May 15, 2015
Victoria Day celebrates the birthday of Queen Victoria. It also celebrates the birthday of Canada's current monarch or Sovereign. On the Monday preceding May 25th.
May 18, 2015
Memorial Day - May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day is a national holiday in the United States. It is a day to remember those who have died serving our country. Memorial Day is observed on the last Monday in May.
- Nurse's Week - first week of month (May 3-9)
- Wildflower Week - week two (May 10-16)
- National Bike Week - third week (May 17-23)
- National Police Week - third week of month (May 17-23)
- Emergency Medical Services Week - fourth week of month (May 24-30)