The misuse of power project with UW-M using a charrette process with improper participants is a development project (HGA, Mayer-Helminiak, Korb + Associates, Quorum Architects, Inc., Engberg Anderson, Toki & Associates, BC Management LLC) that is on HOLD until AFTER THE ELECTION. In fact, we want this to be the largest Class-action suit to come to the city of Milwaukee in recent times.
We have a Constitution. President Barack Hussein Obama was a student-attorney-professor of the Constitution. We have CIVIL-HUMAN-LEGAL right.
- Selection of MEDC Board and staff - Caucasian-based, top-heavy with banks, banks are not directly or otherwise connected with services to the CORE CONSTITUENTS (African American, other People of Color and Cultures for neighborhood investment and in-the-neighborhood business development), banks receiving ARRA funding and board members remaining on board until death.
- TIM SHEEHY, President of MEDC, lives in Whitefish Bay, has a carte blanche - huge advantage, privilege and repeated appearance of Conflict of Interest as the NO. 1 person driving the Milwaukee Metropolitan Association of Commerce/ MMAC-Greater Milwaukee Committee/GMC and background creator of the Milwaukee 7 (all that are Caucasian-based, but seek, take, lobby and get mega resources of all kind - resolution, federal funding, revenue strategic planning access to federal, regional, state and local financial revenue streams; and, first-to-know what is coming down the pike). He must go. We have talent of color and culture that can fit the bill around this table OR dissolve it in the first 100 days after April 5, 2016.
- Double-dipping and again huge privileges AND ADVANTAGES for the greedy haves i.e, Northwestern Mutual Insurance Company at the MEDC board (David D. Clark (2, 4) Retired Senior Vice President, Real Estate Northwestern Mutual AND Thomas D. Zale (1) Vice President, Real Estate Northwestern Mutual); WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?
- Real Estate barons are created and have been created in the city of Milwaukee by those high rollers with 1st-hand advantages and access to city hall - from the city website to the CORE CONSTITUENTS federal resources - tax credits - city staff - contingency funds, city budget - NEWLY CREATED resolutions by RACM (Rocky Marcoux - Executive Director).
- Real Estate development for the DOWNTOWN RENAISSANCE do-nothing for gainful employment, mobility and upward mobility of the CORE CONSTITUENTS to re-define, re-brand and UN-trap the citizenry.
- Real Estate development is ONLY seen for PRIVATE INVESTORS, big time law firms that have been able to suck-the-life out of poverty programs through Tom Barrett's appointments to boards (such as MEDC) his signing off and the Common Council signing off to the haves - remember Marc Lasry, Wes Edens and Jamie Dinan of the Milwaukee Bucks?
- We see how Mandel, Gorman, General Capital Group, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc, HGA, CG SCHMIDT, J P Cullen, Graef, American Design and other barracudas of the real estate industry have trumped the RE-construction industry. They are the ones that you find on many of the construction sites around town. Where are the African American PRIME CONTRACTORS with partnerships with all those banks sitting around the MEDC table? Those yet owning President Obama's bail out through ARRA.
- JULIE PENMAN and CARLA CROSS have been given a free ride for their personal business development - just as the attorneys, financial consultants, real estate investors, banks and retired board member Perfecto Rivera.
- Rocky Marcoux and Martha Brown have shown that they do not have the temperament for INCLUSION of African American decision making and fingerprinting of economic development and quality of life issues. Both have shown a level of arrogance and disrespect for the continued outreach for clarity of policies and procedures. This type of behavior is also seen in the way business is conducted throughout the Department of City Development. There is the strong and erroneous behavior that they - Marcoux and Brown - are not accountable for misconduct in office. They are to appropriately and quickly be REPLACED starting the 2016-2020 term by whoever is Mayor. They have exhibited misconduct in the services of their office through refusal to honor their role and responsibility to the People of Milwaukee, obvious and deplorable discrimination of economic development in African American and People of Color neighborhoods - 3/4 of the population of Milwaukee.
- We see MEDC (tax credits) and Tax Increment District/TID as two of the major links and FAST-TRACKS for breathing life in Only Caucasian-bias projects that fail to show that African Americans and other People of Color are the recipients of.
80 Op. Att'y Gen. 129, 129 (1991)