|Click photo to Enlarge|
- Milwaukee CENTRAL Public Library, 814 W. Wisconsin, was the kick-off of MPA LLC SATURDAY TALK Focus Groups, town hall meetings and debates for Election 2016.
MPA LLC outreach and engagement is to provide Informed Decision-Making for Candidates running for office. To help ensure that Voting 2016 is Voting Empowered.
The MPA CC Network Focus group vignette was on the relationship of Milwaukee County Election Commission to Voting 2016.
The speaker was: Director Julietta Henry - Milwaukee County Election Commission.
The mission of the Milwaukee County Election Commission is to administer federal, state, and local elections in a manner that fosters public trust in the accuracy, efficiency and fairness of elections and develops public confidence in the democratic process.
Ms. Henry shared the focus of her office to the public. Milwaukee County Election Commission services 19 municipalities in the county of Milwaukee. They are:
Milwaukee County Election Commission is responsible for:
- Running for Office in Milwaukee County - Candidate Instructions
- Candidate Registration Form (GAB-1)
- Declaration of Candidacy Form (GAB-162)
- Nomination Paper for Partisan Office (GAB-168)
- Nomination Paper for Nonpartisan Office (GAB-169)
- Nomination Signatures - Required Number
- Campaign Fundraising Limits
- Campaign Finance Report Dates
- Campaign Finance Overview for Local Candidates
- ANDREW SHAW - Candidate for Alderman District 4
- RANDY JONES - Candidate for Alderman District 7
- JACKIE IVY - Candidate for Alderman District 2
- Rev. Bonnie Melvin - District Strategist - District 1
- Dawn Powell - District Strategist - District 6