|ALL HANDS ON DECK - WE CAN|
"We work in the octave of FAITH", said Mary Glass - Founder of MPA LLC.
Public Policy - Core Constituents
The subject matter takes on the People's "LIVELY" energy in the marketplace and "haute couture" expectations at the census tract level for drastic changes for impacting Enduring Concentrated Poverty. MPA LLC will lead with galvanizing bulldozing areas of despair, complacency and arrogance with needed accountability that is found in STEWARDSHIP and LEADERSHIP - two of the 10 principles selected by MPA LLC in 2014.
The seven (7) prinicples of Kwanzaa, in Faith/Imani, will guide and give meaning to the 2015 focus on Stewardship and Leadership.
Stewardship speaks to:
- UMOJA - To strive for and to maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
- UJIMA - (Collective Work and Responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and make our brothers' and sisters' problems our problems, and to solve them together.
- Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves, and speak for ourselves
- Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together.
- Nia (Purpose): To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
- Kuumba (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Our People, Core Constituents, Milwaukeeans, THEIR LIFESTYLES are the priority.
We will work with leaders in various arenas of transportation, IRS, law and order, social justice, U.S. Justice, regional strategic planning, information technology, immigration and think tanks to garner national, state and local perspectatives.