|Nothing in all world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.|
Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.
Their dishonest and authorative behavior was discovered along with the bizarre acts of Alderman Stamper during the last 3 months while MC COLE, investor and property owner, sought a Class B license for Hammer's Den at 1810-1822 W. Fond du Lac in Milwaukee.
|1810-1822 W. Fond du Lac|
He was scheduled for the first time before the License Committee for the city of Milwaukee on October 20, 2014. He was and remained in "full compliance". He has provided:
- All known CITY departments’ orders - verified by City Clerk staff on October 20, 2014.
- Paid over $5,000 in 2013-2014 property taxes. This included:
- Paid $703.00 for assessment of BID #32 (Sharon Adams BID 32 board member).
- Paid undetermined amount in Bond taxes for TID #44.
- Invested over $90,000 in purchase and improvements of property.
- Paid $1,100 in Class B License (held for months).
- 3-Part business plan development - timeline originally 12 months (tavern, restaurant and two 2-bedroom apartments).
- Project a minimum of 6 full-time jobs in first project – Tavern.
- Project a minimum of 10 full-time jobs in first and second projects – Tavern & Restaurant.
- Two-2 bedroom apartments - Housing.
- Petition supporters include neighbors (17th & 18th Streets) and 19 Letters of Support – Tavern and Dart industry colleagues.
On January 6, 2015 Alderman Russell Stamper denied the Class B license without cause.
- Child care location - According to city verification, city clerk's office, as far back as October 20, 2014, the childcare was not an issue.
- Johnson Park development - "without merit" especially when dollars from property owner MC COLE will provide funding now and in the future for the public entity.
- Dictation of Restaurant - His attempt to dictate and coerce MC COLE to NOT open a tavern, instead just do a Soul Food restaurant goes against MC COLE's Constitutional rights, American law and his Oath of office.
"Perhaps Alderman Stamper thinks because he is African American and his family is known in Milwaukee, this type of discrimination will be tolerated, he is badly mistaken", said Mary Glass, consultant for MC COLE.
Alderman Stamper has failed to honor his statements/promises, honor his Oath of office and to provide due process for ALL constituents and citizenry in the 15th District. His bizarre and divisive behavior has included acts of coercion and appearance of Conflict of Interest.
It appears he is hell-bent on 2 years of being in office as the Alderman for the 15th District - that is, if he is not RECALLED before the 2016 election or enjoined by law enforcement.
Alderman Stamper's behavior as well as his posse is documented in: LICENSE-gate.
ALDERMAN, DISTRICT 15
Vote For 1 Patricia Ruiz . . . . . . . . . 124 6.62 Russell W. Stamper II . 728 38.85 Eyon Biddle, Sr. . . . . . . . . 618 32.98 Monique Taylor. . . . . . . . . 191 10.19 Vera Davis . . . . . . . . . . 114 6.08 WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 99 5.28 Over Votes . . . . . . . . . 1 Under Votes . . . . . . . . . 47
For the candidates for 2016, if they are serious, they should be able to mount a campaign worthy of the 30,000 plus population of the 15th District.
|click to Enlarge|
Workforce Challenges for 2013, Prepared by John Pawasarat and Lois M. Quinn, page 4.
Alienation of legitimate private businesses such as MC COLE and MONTE LOVE seeking to invest and be leaders in the neighborhood WITH false claims by Virginia DuPriest, Shirley Adam and staff member sends the wrong signal. Also, coersive request to private investors by Alderman Stamper is legally prohibited.
Take a look at the video above.
MC COLE, Hammer's Den, 1810-1822 W. Fond du Lac is the clip you are watching. He is right after Keith Terry.
MC COLE is seeking a Class B license.
Listen to the dialog from the neighborhood - 3 opposed, Mary Glass, MC Cole and Alderman Stamper.
What do you think? Let us hear from you at: firstname.lastname@example.org.